Top Shelf Design Awards Winners
The 2023 Top Shelf Design Awards is now closed for entries.
The Best of Show winner (project receiving the highest score from the judges) will receive a $500 gift card and all award winners will receive an award plaque and/or a certificate and will be featured in Closets & Organized Storage magazine and its social media channels.
The Top Shelf Design Awards are given annually to honor designers for their creative closet and home organizational designs. Each entry is judged based on the following criteria: 50 percent appearance/design (emphasizing design creativity) and 50 percent functionality and quality of construction/materials.
ENTRY FEE: $45 per entry
- Garage: under 600 square feet; over 600 square feet
- Home Office: under 150 square feet; over 150 square feet
- Laminate Closet: under 18 linear feet; over 18 linear feet;
- Wood Closet: under 18 linear feet; Wood over 18 linear feet;
- Reach-in Closet
- Specialty: (craft, pantry, laundry, mudroom)
- Wine Cellar
The 2023 Top Shelf Design Awards reception, sponsored by CCF Industries, will be held on April 13, 2023 at the Palm Beach Convention Center in West Palm Beach, FL, and will celebrate all of the finalists and the Best of Show winner as well as the winner of the #YoungWoodPro competition. We hope to see you there!