Update: our official hotel the Hilton West Palm Beach has sold out of room nights but we have secured housing at the West Palm Beach Marriott for the overflow which is located 1.5 miles from the Palm Beach County Convention center.
Wood Pro Expo Florida, the regional woodworking marketplace, is primed for action with an exhibit floor 20 percent bigger than last year's show. The two-day show, featuring suppliers and distributors of woodworking machinery and supplies, takes place June 8-10 in West Palm Beach, FL at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Wood Pro Expo has a strong educational component, including free opening keynote presentations on Wednesday and Thursday. On Tuesday, June 8, Woodworking Network and the CMA will co-sponsor a full day of conferences and plant tours. The conference program will deliver important information to help woodworkers drive business and improve processes.
The exhibit floor is open Wednesday and Thursday. On the show floor, attendees will experience the Running Machine Program with live demos by CNC Factory, Dustpipe.com, Felder Group USA, Laguna Tools, Mereen-Johnson and SNX Technologies.
Top Five Reasons for you to attend the 2021 Wood Pro Expo:
1. It’s the first woodworking show in Florida in more than a decade. Located in the heart of southern Florida’s prime real estate home to some of the richest people in the nation.
2. A full day of excellent speakers delivering intensive seminars on topics that will improve your bottom line.
3. Hundreds of products on display for two days at the expo including brands like Richelieu, Rev-a-shelf, CCF, KCD, and running machinery demos from Felder, CNC Factory, SNX to name a few.
4. Free keynotes on industry topics every morning.
5. Plant tours, receptions, networking lunch, and the coveted 2021 Top Shelf Design and Young Wood Pro awards reception under the stars in the Hilton gardens.
Folks are looking forward to a face-to-face event. Mark your calendars now for the Wood Pro Expo in West Palm Beach, 2021.