- August 22-25 - is one of the top woodworking trade shows in the world for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom and general woodworking industries.
In addition to comprehensive coverage of IWF on Woodworkingnetwork.com, FDMC Magazine and Closets & Organized Storage Magazine, professional woodworkers can take advantage of Woodworking Network-produced education and networking events on-site at the Georgia World Congress Center. Click on any of the programs below for more information or to register:
- August 21 Closets Symposium* sponsored by Weinig/HOLZ-HER
- August 21 CNC Symposium* sponsored by RSA Solutions
- August 21 Woodworking Network Leadership Forum* sponsored by JB Cutting Inc.
- August 21 Leadership Reception honoring the 40 Under 40 class of 2018 sponsored by WMMA
* Registration is $395 until Aug. 1; $450 after Aug. 1