1. Speeding tool changeover with new tool holders delivers savings by improving production time.
2. Precision sharpening allows for 12 to 15 tool sharpenings.
3. Round-shape tooling reduces free running noise.
4. Sharp edges will produce a finish-surface without grinding.
5. With the correct coating on tools, the performance time can be at least doubled.
6. The thickness of the cutting edge specifies the number of regrindings.
Source: Leitz Tools. For information visit Leitz.com
For a list of cutting tool suppliers, visit RedBookOnline.com