Another IWF Challengers semi-finalist is the HMJ is a CNC machining center, which is used for producing high quality haunch joints. The Haunch Head miters the profile for beaded face frame applications on both stiles and rails.
- 15" Color Touch Screen
- 5 HP Haunch Spindle
- Servo Fence: Belt driven with servo control.
- Able to stack two stiles or rails at a time for accuracy and faster machining.
- Square rail bearings.
- Unlimited program storage.
- Board straightening clamps
- User friendly programming interface
- Material Width: 1 1/4" to 6"
- Material Thickness: Up to 2"
- Stile Haunch Width: 3/4" to unlimited
- Haunch Depth: 1/16" to 1/2"
- Stile Length Maximum: 120"
- The HMJ Machining Center performs the following functions:
- Haunch Mitering (French Miter)
Advantages of the HMJ:
- Simple and user friendly interface
- Small footprint
- Increased production by its ability to double up parts on one cut.
- Ease the assembly process by providing self aligning joints.