At IWF 2016 in Atlanta, Swiss Krono introduced to the U.S. market its latest development of the CLIC-system laminate paneling, which allows for installation with quick and easy assembly without any special tools. The individual pieces are put together virtually seamlessly to form a large area.
Based in Menznau, Switzerland, family-owned Swiss Krono AG is the only Swiss maker of laminate floors, and also one of the leading market players in the production and finishing of wood-based panels.
"With Swissclic Panel, we offer a material system that meets the high demands for walls or ceilings, creates open spaces for design and simultaneously allows holistic spacial concepts," says Swiss Krono in a release. "The innovative wall and ceiling solution is a new material that meets today’s high requirements, yet allows unified room concepts."
• virtually jointless surfaces with authentic, modern decors.
• a finished surface needing no further processing directly after installation.
• fast and easy to install Clic panel ling.
• a wear resistant, hygienic, and flame retardant surface.
Paneling comes in two product lines:
- Swissclic Panel-S (standard), an authentic, modern wall and ceiling solution available in 12 modern decors. Easy care – flame retardant – ultra fast installation. Size in mm: 1380 (54 inch) × 187 (7.36) × 10 (0.39 inch)
- Swissclic Panel-W (wall and width) a product for floor-to-ceiling wall panel ling and XXL ceiling panel ling available in three decors. Easy care – flame retardant – ultra fast installation. Size in mm: 2780 (109 inches) × 238 (9.37 inch) × 10 (0.39 inch)
Read more about it at: www.swisskrono.ch/en/products/swissclic-panel.html