LAS VEGAS - Wood-Mode fine custom cabinetry will explore a Symphony of Style at KBIS 2016, noting that design palettes and musical playlists are both personal. At KBIS 2016, Wood-Mode will be asking, “What’s your #SymphonyofStyle?”
Through daily events, live music, booth design, new products and social media, Wood-Mode says it will explore music and instruments as they relate to the hallmarks of Wood-Mode cabinetry: quality, craftsmanship, artistry and individualized style.
By telling Wood-Mode about their #SymphonyofStyle on social media, showgoers can also help support music education for young people. Participation also gives show attendees the chance to win a Martin 000RS1 Solid Sapele Wood Guitar. More information on this program including how to participate will be released closer to the show.
At Booth #N2273, Wood-Mode will showcase a mix of materials and design styles in distinct vignettes that include such luxury materials as African sapele ribbon mahogany, hammered stainless door fronts, weathered (sandplasted) rift cut white oak and custom leather interiors.
Within Wood-Mode's KBIS Booth #N2273 aattendees can view a number of new products, styles and finishes:
- YardleyRecessed: Made of rift cut white oak and finished in a cool slate gray, this stunning set also features modern, stainless steel inset doors and drawers, lateral sliding doors and integrated LED lighting, making it an ideal example of the diverse design capabilities with Wood-Mode.
- Tiffany Recessed: The new Wood-Mode Tiffany recessed inset door in white oak is finished in a new Matte Shoreline stain. Details such as an interior application of gray leather, integrated LED lighting and custom bonnet pediment come together in a furniture-like approach.
- Park Avenue Recessed: The richness of ribbon mahogany is celebrated through Park Avenue. Glass tile inserts, recessed pulls and lateral sliding doors round out a stately, sophisticated space.
- Vanguard Plus:Showing the diverse application of the new Wood-Mode wood species, ribbon mahogany goes contemporary in a high gloss finish with continuous horizontal graining spanning the cabinet front. This floating cabinet configuration features three different interior drawer options for ultimate storage capability.
- Westchester Recessed: Two colors combine for visual interest in a Westchester Recessed vanity. This bath display features the new Storm Cloud stain on the lower cabinets and Bright White opaque finish on the backsplash and custom mirror frame.
- Nova Recessed with Pulsar Inset: New quartersawn white oak wood incorporates Shale stain with Pewter glaze and Heirloom finish on Nova Recessed. A combination base unit with Pulsar door style serves as a cooktop, accented in new Vintage Garrison Red.
- Tribeca Recessed: The new Tribeca Recessed door style features a new addition to the Wood-Mode Designer Opaque Color Palette – Agate.
Other event themes include Tuesday, January 19: European Inspirations, 4-5 pm (a tribute to classic European taste featuring a hummus trio, import beers and Sangria, along with a live musical tour of the continent); Wednesday, January 20: American Classics, 4-5 pm (set to the sounds of classic American music performed live featuring a diverse sampling of classic American tastes including canapes, American pale ale and California wines); Thursday, January 21: Contemporary Expressions, 10-11 am, for the final day of KBIS, this contemporary brunch will feature Bloody Marys and Mimosas set to a more modern mix of tunes.
Wood-Mode made-in-America products are marketed through a network of over 600 independent dealers located throughout the United States and Canada. www.wood-mode.com
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.