WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Members of the Association of Closet and Storage Professionals (ACSP) now qualify for a 50 percent discount to join the Cabinet Makers Association (CMA) and vice versa.
This reciprocal arrangement will be highlighted at the ACSP and CMA booths during the Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida, April 12-14 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
The ACSP and CMA are co-sponsors of the Closets Conference and Wood Pro Conference respectively. In addition, while each group is independently governed by is own board of directors, they share the services of Amanda Conger as executive director.
ACSP membership benefits
Founded in 2005, the ACSP encourages collaboration in the home storage industry.
Membership benefits include:
- Designer certification training.
- Installer skills training and certification.
- Business management webinars.
- Best practices for SEO lead generation and grass roots marketing.
- Registration discounts to attend the annual Closets Conference.
CMA membership benefits
The CMA was incorporated in 1998 by a group of custom cabinetmakers seeking to form a group to allow small- to mid-size cabinet shops, millworkers, furniture makers and suppliers to network and share best practices. The CMA’s current membership is primarily made up of businesses with 20 or fewer employees with the vast majority being one- to five-person shops.
Membership benefits include:
- Annual national convention plus regional networking, education plant tour events held throughout the year.
- CMA’s Wood Diamond Awards, an annual celebration of design excellence.
- Discussion Forums that allow members to tap into their colleagues’ extensive knowledge base to get answers to a technical, marketing or business management topic.
- PROfiles, the official magazine of the CMA mailed to members four times a year.
- Monthly e-newsletter that includes updates of CMA events and activities, educational offerings, industry news and more.
The regular member dues are $395 for the ACSP and $425 for the CMA. Both groups also have an associates membership category for industry suppliers.
Learn more at ACSP’s booth #512 or CMA’s booth #510. Visit closets.org or cabinetmakers.org.
About the 2023 Closets Conference & Expo and Wood Pro Expo Florida
The annual Closets Conference & Expo is the only national event for all closet and home storage professionals. It is co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida (WPE), a regional marketplace for woodworking professionals. The events are organized by Closets & Organized Storage and FDMC magazines respectively. Each is a distinct media brand of Woodworking Network. The twin-bill event is scheduled for April 12-14, 2023, at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Fla.
The Closets Expo and WPE each kick off with a separate full-day conference on April 12, followed by the two-day expo, April 13-14, featuring woodworking machinery, supplies, and components. Additional educational programming is offered on both days of the expo. Tours of local manufacturing plants and the popular Top Shelf Design Awards networking reception are also key features of the event.
For information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Home Storage. For all other inquiries, contact Kim Lebel, show manager.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Executive Briefing Conference, Sept. 26-28, 2023, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, Oct. 12-13, 2023, Spooky Nook Sports / Warehouse at the Nook, Manheim, Pa.
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 2-4, 2023, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.