“A number of our customers asked us to make a crosscut slider with SawStop quality and practical engineering, so we did,” said Matt Howard, SawStop’s vice president of marketing. “And we are proud of the result: A beautifully-finished table that is easy to use and delivers repeatable, dependable results.”
- The SawStop Sliding Crosscut Table’s features include:
- Engineered to fit all existing SawStop saws (pre-drilled standard mounting holes)
- Table and fence constructed from T-6 aircraft-grade extruded aluminum
- Beautiful matte black anodized table to match SawStop saws
- Rip/crosscut items up to 48” deep
- 43” wide fence extends past 58” for material support
- Easy-adjust proximity of fence to blade
- Single knob for easy adjustment
- Oversized miter gauge measures to 60 degrees
- Large flip-stops with scale and magnified lens
- Flush-mount option for easy walk around
The SawStop Sliding Crosscut Table will begin arriving in dealer showrooms in mid-September 2014, with a U.S. retail price of $999 and a Canada retail price of $1,099.
About SawStop Table Saws:
SawStop is the world leader in table saw safety. Each SawStop saw stops the spinning blade on contact with skin. The company’s saws are designed to minimize saw-related injuries and the costs associated with them. SawStop is North America’s #1 cabinet saw.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.