CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - It's that time of year when Closets magazine looks to honor the industry's top designers and their award-winning projects with the launch of the 2017 Top Shelf Closet Design Awards. Enter now!
Top Shelf awards are given annually to honor designers for their creative closet and home organizational designs. The deadline for entry is January 14, 2017.
All award winners will receive an award plaque or certificate and will be featured in Closets magazine and celebrated at a gala awards reception on Wednesday, April 12 during the 2017 Cabinets & Closets Conference & Expo, April 11- 13 in Schaumburg, Illinois (near Chicago). The Overall Winner (project receiving the highest score from the judges) will receive a $500 gift card.
- Garage: under 600 square feet; Garage: over 600 square feet
- Home Office: under 150 square feet; Home Office: over 150 square feet
- Closet: Laminate under 18 linear feet; Laminate over 18 linear feet
- Closet: Wood under 18 linear feet
- Closet: Wood over 18 linear feet
- Closet: Reach in
- Specialty: (craft, pantry, laundry, mudroom)
- Wine Cellar
Entry Fee: $45
Deadline: January 14, 2017
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.