CHARLOTTE, NC -- Bosch Rexroth is offering educational resource kits to help machine builders, systems integrators and manufacturing end-users address engineering challenges in factory automation, linear motion and mobile engineering.
Packaged on convenient USB drives, each kit provides useful technical information and content relevant to its core topic.
Specific kits covering factory automation, mechatronics and linear motion, hydraulics, packaging and printing, and mobile technology are available for free by request at BoschRexroth-us.com/resourcekits.
The kit materials are drawn from Bosch Rexroth’s extensive library of drive and control application case studies, expert technical papers, current product brochures, links to state-of-the-art engineering and design tools, and the company’s latest videos -- carefully selected and combined in one convenient digital package.
The resource kits currently available for ordering include:
· Hydraulics Performance Kit -- With resources focused on improving the design, operation and performance of industrial hydraulics systems, and including a free copy of the 40-page Oil Cleanliness Booklet (BoschRexroth-us.com/hydraulicskit).
· Linear Motion and Mechatronics @ Work Kit -- An extensive collection of technical papers, technology links and online engineering tools to help design more effective and productive linear motion and mechatronics systems (BoschRexroth-us.com/mechatronicskit).
· Advancing Factory Automation Kit -- Drawing on Bosch Rexroth’s deep experience developing highly flexible, energy-efficient automation solutions for a variety of industries, with special emphasis on the latest developments in electric drive and control platforms (BoschRexroth-us.com/factoryautokit).
· Mobile Technology Solutions Kit -- With case studies, product information and video resources highlighting Rexroth technology engineered to help mobile machine builders reduce emissions while delivering improved performance in the mobile solutions (BoschRexroth-us.com/mobiletechkit).
· Packaging and Printing Kit -- A range of case studies, technical papers and other performance-enhancing resources designed to help enable faster changeovers, more flexibility and reduced waste for packaging and printing processes (BoschRexroth-us.com/printpackkit).
The company plans to develop additional resource kits focused on other key industries and applications in the near future.
For more information please visit BoschRexroth-US.com/resourcekits.
About Bosch Rexroth:
Economical, precise, safe, and energy efficient: drive and control technology from Bosch Rexroth moves machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, Factory Automation, and Renewable Energies to develop innovative components as well as tailored system solutions and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, pneumatics, gear technology, and linear motion and assembly technology all from one source. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 37,500 associates generated sales revenue of approximately 6.5 billion euros ($8.4 billion) in 2012.
To learn more, please visit BoschRexroth-US.com
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of automotive technology, energy and building technology, industrial technology, and consumer goods. According to preliminary figures, more than 306,000 associates generated sales of 52.3 billion euros( $67.2 billion) in 2012. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 350 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth. Bosch spent some 4.5 billion euros ($5.8 billion) for research and development in 2012, and applied for over 4,700 patents worldwide. The Bosch Group’s products and services are designed to fascinate, and to improve the quality of life by providing solutions which are both innovative and beneficial. In this way, the company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for life.”
In the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial drives and control technology, power tools, security and communication systems, packaging technology, thermotechnology, household appliances, solar energy, healthcare telemedicine and software solutions. Having established a regional presence in 1906, Bosch employs over 22,500 associates in more than 100 locations, with sales of $9.8 billion in fiscal year 2011. For more information, please visit Boschusa.com, Bosch.com.mx and Bosch.ca.
Source: Bosch Rexroth, U.S.