Festool has launched a suite of next-generation tool offerings that are now available for shipping. The company says the tools have been built and designed to empower professional tradespeople to build smarter, faster and cleaner whether in the shop on or on the jobsite. Here's a roundup of the new tools.
• TS 55 F Track Saw: Designed to deliver excellent work results in a top-class sawing system, the TS 55 F offers maximum cutting performance and quality including perfect cuts, increased flexibility and an improved accessory system. A new set of guide rails is also available. The next-generation includes adhesive pads, allowing users to make straight and precise cuts when carrying out horizontal work on floors or vertical applications on walls.
• OF 1010 R Router: This is intended to be a re-imagining of Festool’s leading router. The plunge column clamps on both sides, making the router more torsion-resistant, with the goal of perfect routing every time.
• Updated Cleaning Sets and Hoses: Supplementing Festool’s lineup of dust extractors, this extensive line of products is designed to make sure there’s a correct cleaning set for every application and every customer.
• QUADRIVE TPC 18/4 Cordless Hammer Drill: Designed to addresses nearly any drilling application, including wood, metal, and masonry, the drill has extra power and versatility to match the toughest tasks.
• TOPROCK Bluetooth Speaker: Introduced as the new sound of the Systainer, the Bluetooth Speaker in the Systainer lid combines all of the advantages of the Festool Systainer system in perfect harmony. Tools and accessories are stored inside the Systainer for a professional look, and the TOPROCK speaker provides clear, full-bodied sound.
• SYS-MFT Clamping-Set Systainer: This set includes two Quick Clamps, two Lever Clamps, two Low-Profile Stops, Four MFT Bench Clamps, a deep-drawer insert and the Systainer SYS3 M 112. It’s a limited-edition offering.
The entire suite of new products were launched and available for shipping beginning March 25, 2022.
As a leading manufacturer of innovative, precision-engineered and durable power tool solutions, Festool designed the new suite of tools to improve the efficiency, accuracy and value of the company’s innovative systems-based approach. A company spokesman said these next-generation products are all designed to enable professional tradespeople to create outstanding work.
Tools are available through participating dealers. For more information, visit https://www.festoolusa.com/campaigns/landing-page/new-for-2022.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.