WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Closets & Organized Storage magazine’s annual design competition, Top Shelf Design Awards, has officially launched. Submit your best closet, home office, garage, wine room and specialty designs.
The Top Shelf Design Awards are given annually to honor designers for their creative closet and home organizational designs. Each entry is judged based on the following: 50 percent appearance/design (emphasizing design creativity) and 50 percent functionality and quality of construction/materials.
All winners will be honored at a reception, sponsored by CCF Industries, to be held during the 2023 Closets Conference & Expo, April 12-14 at the Palm Beach Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. Winning projects will be featured in Closets & Organized Storage magazine and its weekly newsletter. Each category winner receives an award for display and will be eligible for the 2023 Top Shelf Awards Best of Show prize of $500.
All category finalists win discounted registration to the Closets Conference & Expo which includes a full day of conference sessions and plant tours and admission to the Top Shelf Design awards gala.
To enter Top Shelf Design Awards:
1. Submit a detailed description of the project design and construction.
2. Send a minimum of three high-resolution photos of the project.
3. Include your $45 registration fee per entry.
- Garage: under 600 square feet; over 600 square feet
- Home Office: under 150 square feet; over 150 square feet
- Laminate Closet: under 18 linear feet; over 18 linear feet;
- Wood Closet: under 18 linear feet; over 18 linear feet;
- Reach-in Closet
- Specialty: (craft, pantry, laundry, mudroom)
- Wine Cellar
Entry fee: $45
January 27 extended to February 3
Registration for the Closets Conference & Expo is now open. Visit closetscon.com for more information.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.