MIAMI -- Get a glimpse of the future at the Decorative Surfaces Conference 2018, 4-6 December in Miami, organized by TCM North America.
Conference topics include:
• The latest on lightweight decorative surfaces: Not just for RTA anymore! The incredible realism of these materials have put architectural surfaces in play. We’ll be analyzing these opportunities.
• 3D Laminates : The new design leader? Flexible surfaces offer design options no other material can, and specifiers are taking notice.
• Digital scanning and printing of decorative surfaces come of age: Technology that scans and print not just visuals, but textures as well, is about to revolutionize the surfacing industry.
• Are composite-wood decorative panels the most sustainable option on the planet? New ways of defining “sustainability” put our materials solidly at the top of the green column.
• Formaldehyde: Addressing “The F-word” with a dose of common sense. There’s a broader context in which we should be talking about this basic organic building block used in thousands of everyday products.
The meeting will be held at the beautiful Miami Biltmore Hotel for two days of presentations from the global leaders in design and surfacing technology. Ample time for networking, and even a little golf, make this the industry’s top event for users of decorative surfaces. Don’t miss it!
REGISTER before November 9 and save $100.
Preferred hotel rates end in 9 November, or until our reserved block of rooms is gone, so don’t delay!
Contact Kenn Busch – email@example.com – with questions about attending and sponsoring.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.