DALLAS - The Container Store introduced new additions to its elfa line of best-selling shelving and drawer systems.
“Our customers love how any space, especially closets, can be transformed and personalized to fit their needs,” said Sharon Tindell, president and chief merchandising officer. “We have worked on every detail to deliver a fresh look and more sophistication to suit their lifestyle by blending style and function with new décor elements.”
Brand new additions and features to elfa décor include:
• elfa décor Drawer Fronts & Frames – made from solid birch construction, these integrate with existing elfa mesh or solid drawers to completely conceal clothing and accessories, providing an exceptionally clean look with sophisticated leather pulls.
• elfa décor Mirror – perfectly sized to fit between elfa standards or uprights, the new mirror creates a convenient place to get ready in the morning without leaving the closet.
• elfa décor Accessory Shelf – this shelf’s lipped design keeps accessories like jewelry, perfumes, plants or décor items organized and easy to see, but still partially contained.
• elfa décor Gliding Tie & Belt Rack – includes integrated hooks for space-saving functionality to easily select ties and belts.
• elfa Standard & Upright Cover – the cover’s flexible and matte-finish design creatively conceals the slots on any elfa standard or upright.
The new décor elements can be added to an existing elfa space or designed in a new solution.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.