WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Crows Nest will conduct demonstrations of its project management/ERP software at the Closets Expo and Wood Pro Expo Florida, April 13-14 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Crows Nest's end-to-end project management/ERP software is used by manufacturers of custom cabinets, closets, architectural millwork and other wood products throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. The company says that its software helps customers organize the many and diverse elements of their businesses to be more efficient, productive, and profitable.
Key features of Crows Nest software include the following.
- Dynamic Estimating: Execute accurate estimates to ensure complete capture of labor, materials and profit. Save time with Crows Nest Software’s simplified product library enabling you to build an estimate within minutes.
- Project Communications: Crows Nest suite of communication tools provides end-to-end sharing of documents, notes, contacts, and other key project management information among team members from start to finish.
- Task Management: The software’s workflow engine easily handles task assignment and task completion monitoring for performance accountability.
- Engineering Preconstruction: Manage the project engineering phase including tracking each shop drawings progress and status, and revisions. Submit material and finish samples for project owner/architect approvals.
- Material Management: Control of requisitions and purchase order management with real-time inventory visibility for lean execution and processing. Satisfy all requisitions by either allocating from inventory, issuing a purchase order or rejecting back to the requisitioner.
- Scheduling: Operational and production scheduling, in conjunction with net resource capacity, allows the separation of project into work orders that can be tracked individually.
- Work Orders: Create work orders of size, scope, and type around production capabilities and capacities. Track work order milestone dates unique to each works order.
- Labor Time Collection: Track labor in the shop or in the field using Crows Nest’s mobile (Android/IOS) app and a Windows PC-based time clock.
- Shipping Manifests: Scan user-defined, bar-coded shipping labels via the Crows Nest Mobile App for listing all items to reside in a shipping manifest. Then print shipping tickets to accompany the goods listed in the manifest to their destination.
- Project Financials: Facilitate progress billing with retention tracking, change order and payment receipts tracking, and real-time budget vs. actual costing analysis.
- Custom Reporting: Over 300 standard report layouts, all capable of being tweaked to the user's preference, are included with Crows Nest Software.
- Accounting Integration: Crows Nest Software offers ready-made integrations with QuickBooks, Sage, and Xero, plus import/export facilities for other third-party software.
- Android and IOS Mobile App: Crows Nest's App includes timeclock for tracking labor hours, ability to capture GPS coordinates and view all project contracts, and scan bar-coded shipping labels for shipping or receiving.
Closets Expo attendees can schedule an appointment for an exclusive demonstration at booth 231. Email [email protected] or phone 410-960-2940.
Learn more at crowsnestsoftware.com.
About the 2023 Closets Conference & Expo and Wood Pro Expo Florida
The annual Closets Conference & Expo is the only national event for all closet and home storage professionals. It is co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida (WPE), a regional marketplace for woodworking professionals. The events are organized by Closets & Organized Storage and FDMC magazines respectively. Each is a distinct media brand of Woodworking Network. The twin-bill event is scheduled for April 12-14, 2023, at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Fla.
The Closets Expo and WPE each kick off with a separate full-day conference on April 12, followed by the two-day expo, April 13-14, featuring woodworking machinery, supplies, and components. Additional educational programming is offered on both days of the expo. Tours of local manufacturing plants and the popular Top Shelf Design Awards networking reception are also key features of the event.
For information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Home Storage. For all other inquiries, contact Kim Lebel, show manager.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Executive Briefing Conference, Sept. 26-28, 2023, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, Oct. 12-13, 2023, Spooky Nook Sports / Warehouse at the Nook, Manheim, Pa.
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 2-4, 2023, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), Oct. 24-26, 2024, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.