SAN DIEGO – 2020 Spaces will demonstrate 2020 Maker, a software application that allows the user to design, sell and produce custom cabinets, closets, and other wood products, at the 2022 Closets Expo, co-located with Wood Pro Expo California. The double-header event will take place April 28-29 at the San Diego Convention Center.
2020 Maker software combines a design tool with a fully engineered product catalog to generate production information, including optimization and CNC machine data. 2020 says the software is focused on the needs of manufacturers of custom cabinets, closets, and other wood products that have a panel saw and/or CNC router but do not require factory or production line automation.
2020 Maker features and capabilities:
- Includes a design tool to produce high-quality renderings.
- Includes a robust content catalog with both face-frame and frameless cabinets, closets, hardware, and accessories.
- Generates manufacturing reports and technical drawings.
- Enables automatic creation and production of custom parts, cabinets, and closets with dimensional flexibility.
- Automatically generates cut plans for panel optimization.
- Automatically generates CNC programs.
2020 Maker benefits:
- Shorten the customer’s purchase decision with high-quality renderings.
- Simplify project and client management.
- Increase product offering with regular catalog content updates.
- Reduce production time and increase quality assembly.
- Increase production and material efficiency with a fully integrated solution, from design to machine.
- Scales in step with the manufacturer’s growth.
See demonstrations of 2020 Maker at booth #500.
Learn more at 2020spaces.com/2020maker.
About the 2022 Closets Conference & Expo and Wood Pro Expo California
The Closets Conference & Expo is the annual national event for closet and home storage professionals. It is co-located with Wood Pro Expo California (WPE), a regional marketplace for woodworking professionals. The events are organized by Closets & Organized Storage and FDMC magazines respectively, each part of Woodworking Network. The twin-bill event is scheduled for April 27-29, 2022, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif.
The Closets Expo and WPE each kick off with a separate full-day conference on April 27, followed by the two-day expo, April 28-29, featuring woodworking machinery, supplies, and components. Additional educational programming is offered on both days of the expo. Tours of local manufacturing plants and the popular Top Shelf Design Awards networking reception are also key features of the event.
For information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Home Storage. For all other inquiries, contact Kim Lebel, show manager.
Executive Briefing Conference, September 15-17, 2022, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, October 13-14, 2022, Spooky Nook Sports Center, Manheim, Pa.
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), October 27-29, 2022, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.