Daniel Eisenbarth to keynote Closets Conference 2024

Daniel Eisenbarth is a results coach and business results trainer for Robbins Research International.

SCHAUMBURG, Ill. - Closets Conference & Expo 2024 is set to kick off April 17-19 in Schaumburg, Illinois, with an exciting opening keynote exploring the psyche of successful business owners. Daniel Eisenbarth, a results coach and business results trainer for Robbins Research International, one of the top 1 percent of life and business coaches globally, will present "The Psychology of Business – The Edge of Successful Business Owners."

Eisenbarth's keynote will examine what sets the top 5 percent of businesses apart from the remaining 95 percent. The presentation will unveil seven core strategies that form the bedrock of success in the business world. Drawing from his extensive experience, he will show how these strategies can transform businesses, leading to substantial growth and prosperity.

Proven success strategies
Beginning his career in the fitness industry, Eisenbarth climbed the ranks quickly, eventually managing six 24 Hour Fitness locations in a competitive San Diego market. During his tenure, his track record featured an EBITDA growth rate of 15% per year. Known for hiring, training, and developing leaders and positioning them for promotion, Eisenbarth's path took a significant turn in 2019 when he joined forces with Anthony Robbins.

As a Life and Business Coach under Robbins, Eisenbarth has had an impact worldwide, coaching in 26 countries, with success stories across various industries. In 2021, his performance earned him the prestigious Coach of the Year award. He has continued to break records, achieving results for clients in areas ranging from weight loss and financial freedom to relationship coaching and business scaling.

In 2023, Eisenbarth became the first-ever "Facilitator in Training" for Tony Robbins. This distinguished title positions him as the sole coach trained to share the stage with Tony Robbins. Currently residing in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife Kendra (a Tony Robbins coach) and their dog Kylo, Eisenbarth's passion lies in helping business owners and high achievers break free from stagnation.

To learn more about the psyche of successful business owners and the critical shift in leadership that distinguishes successful businesses, register now for the Closets Conference & Expo.

 

 

2024 Closets Conference & Expo
Wood Pro Expo Illinois

About the Closets Conference & Expo and Wood Pro Expo Illinois
The annual Closets Conference & Expo (CCE) is the only national event for all closet and home storage professionals. The 2024 edition is co-located with Wood Pro Expo Illinois (WPE), a regional marketplace for woodworking professionals. The events are organized by Closets & Organized Storage and FDMC magazines respectively. Each is a distinct media brand of Woodworking Network. The twin-bill event is scheduled for April 17-19, 2024, at the Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Ill.

2024 Closets Expo and Wood Pro Expo Illinois Exhibitor Prospectus

Download
Prospectus

Reserve a Booth

 

CCE and WPE each kick off with a separate full-day conference on April 17, co-sponsored by the Association of Closet and Storage Professionals and Cabinet Makers Association respectively. The two-day co-located expo, April 18-19, features woodworking machinery, supplies, and components. Additional educational programming is offered on each day of the expo. Tours of local manufacturing plants and the popular Top Shelf Design Awards networking reception are also key features of the event. View current program schedule.

For information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Laurel Didier, exhibit sales. For all other inquiries, contact Kim Lebel, show manager. 

More Woodworking Network events   
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), Oct. 24-26, 2024, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.

Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 12-14, 2025, Toronto Congress Centre, Toronto, Ontario. 

Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

Profile picture for user michaellebradford
About the author
Michaelle Bradford | Editor

Michaelle Bradford, CCI Media, is Editor of Closets & Organized Storage magazine and Woodworking Network editor. She has more than 20 years of experience covering the woodworking and design industry, including visits to custom cabinet shops, closet firms and design studios throughout North America. As Editor of Closets & Organized Storage magazine under the Woodworking Network brand, Michaelle’s responsibilities include writing, editing, and coordinating editorial content as well as managing annual design competitions like the Top Shelf Design Awards. She is also a contributor to FDMC and other Woodworking Network online and print media owned by CCI Media.