Co-presenters Lauren Mobyed of Google and Todd Bairstow of Keyword Connects will show how homeowners and consumers are really behaving online – and how cabinets and closets companies can leverage that behavior to grow sales.
In their keynote presentation, "Loaded Words: exploring online lead generation for Cabinets and Closets Companies," the two will kick-off Cabinets & Closets Expo, April 12, 2017, at the Schaumburg Renaissance Convention Center near Chicago.
- mobile phones are rapidly changing the way homeowners search and respond
- desktop and mobile searches can lead to showroom visits
- the importance of offline response contributes to online success
- landing pages and response paths should differ based on device
- the increasing role of geo-targeting is playing in reaching homeowners
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.