Weekly recap: Tax credits fuel Miller Cabinet hiring; Century Furniture sues Wal-Mart; Norcraft cabinetry improved revenue; Ohio aids to laid-off Mill's Pride workers; these and more in the weekly recap.
- IWF names record 22 Challengers Award finalists
- Cabinets by C&F, an Arizona cabinetry dealer, to sell just U.S.-made 'green' cabinets
- Norcraft posts improved Q1 results at its cabinetry operating divisions
- Ohio offers aid to 1,400 Mill's Pride cabinetry workers
- Century Furniture sues Walmart and Costco
- Closet storage maker Windquest Cos. claims a 20 percent sales rise, rebrands as The Stow Co.
- Southern Motion will spend $7 million on a 180,000-sq.ft. expansion in Pontotoc, MS plant and hire 200.
- Cabinets Plus moves into larger quarters >>
- Miller Cabinet Co.'s tax credit funds hiring, expansion
- Expo Holdings hires 22 from Wilkesboro, NC cabinetry firm Builder’s Choice.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.