CHICAGO – The North American Building Material Distribution Association has announced its board of directors for 2020. The board governs, establishes policy and makes strategic decisions about the future of the organization.
- President: Tom O'Neill, Wurth Line Craft North America, Vernon Hills, Ill.
- President-Elect: Emily Vella, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, Mass.
- Vice President: Matt Huber, Allegheny Plywood, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Treasurer: Wayne Moriarty, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, Mass.
- Immediate Past President: Missy O'Daniel, Web-Don, Inc., Charlotte, N.C.
- Danny Bachman, Dixie Plywood, Savannah, Ga.
- Lynn Hill, Compi Distributors, Arnold, Mo.
- Mark Mah, UCS Forest Group, Mississauga, Ont.
- Don Plunkett, Plunkett Distributing, Fort Smith, Ark.
- Davis Edwards, Timber Products, Germantown, Tenn.
- Rick Ehrsam, Panolam Surface Systems, Shelton, Conn.
- Carl Gaynor, Axalta Coating Systems, High Point, N.C.
- Brian Joyce, Blum, Inc., Stanley, N.C.
- Chris Schlabach, VT Industries, Holstein, Ia.
- Tom Wardach, Roseburg Forest Products, Johns Creek, Ga.
"We are thrilled to have such an exceptional group of distribution professionals to lead NBMDA into 2020 and beyond," said Kevin Gammonley, NBMDA executive director. "I am confident that this year's board of directors has the insight and experience to help NBMDA achieve its goals and thrive for years to come."
For more information, see http://www.nbmda.org
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.