WASHINGTON, D.C. - The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) announced its opposition to the new Republican tax plan released today.
- A homeownership tax incentive;
- The low-income housing tax credit, along with additional resources to meet the affordability crisis;
- Tax incentives for remodeling, including energy efficiency tax credits;
- The exclusion of capital gains on the sale of a principal residence; and
- Business interest deductions for small businesses.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.