Photo By Carmichael Lynch Relate
WARROAD, Minn — Marvin announces the election of new member Norb Schmidt to its board of directors.
Schmidt brings leadership experience and operational insights to his position on Marvin’s Board of Directors. Schmidt is Regional President and Senior Vice President of Global Operations for Kohler Co., a Wisconsin-based global provider in the kitchen, bath, power, energy, and hospitality industries. Previously, Schmidt served as Chief Technology Officer at Whirlpool, where he led global engineering and technology teams and set the vision for technology strategy.
“Norb’s expertise in operational excellence at a transformational level paired with his industry experience and familiarity with high-design building products makes him an ideal fit for Marvin’s board,” said Paul Marvin, CEO and chair of the board. “We look forward to the unique perspective he’ll bring as we plan for significant advancements in the years ahead.”
Marvin's Board of Directors now includes:
- Christine Marvin, Chief Marketing and Experience Officer
- Dan Marvin, President, Infinity Windows and Doors & Vice President, Business Development
- Paul Marvin, CEO and Chair of the Board
- Victoria Marvin, Senior Brand Experience Designer
- Will Marvin, Director, Retail Operations
- Kirsten Castillo, Independent Board Member
- Norb Schmidt, Independent Board Member
- Russ Becker, Independent Board Member
- Sally Smith, Lead Independent Board Member
Elected by the owners, the Board of Directors oversees, guides, and supports Marvin management. Its key responsibilities are long-term business strategy and leadership succession planning.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.