MENLO PARK, Calif. -- With the opening of a new facility. PaintLine now has two warehouses in Canada: Richmond, BC, which opened last year, and now Mississauga, Ontario, which will serve the eastern part of the country.
PaintLine, which has always been available to Canadian customers, launched its Canadian website in October and as the result of rapidly increasing sales in that market, added the Ontario warehouse and distribution center to better serve customers and dealers.
“Our sales north of the border have skyrocketed since the launch of our Canadian website, and we want to continue to meet that demand as efficiently and effectively as possible,” said Kyle Robinson, PaintLine president and founder. “Dealers and customers in Eastern Canada should see reduced shipping times and that aspect alone is a remarkable customer benefit in these times of supply chain challenges.”
PaintLine provides drying racks, spray stands, spray booths, and other process-oriented product solutions for commercial painters, cabinet makers, millwork shops, remodelers, and DIYers. Its products are sold direct-to-consumer as well as through a growing number of online and brick-and-mortar retailers.
PaintLine products available in Canada include:
- Portable Jobsite Spray Booth - a precision-manufactured, fully collapsible, aluminum frame that uses disposable plastic liners to protect the job site while spraying non-flammable, non-combustible finishes. This walk-in, open-faced booth sets up in minutes without tools and packs into one carry bag for easy transport.
- ProDryingRack - a 50-shelf drying rack that rolls on casters, with removable shelves that can hold 25 LBS per shelf and up to 50 cabinet doors in 6-1/2 square feet of space. Assembles and disassembles easily with just 4 bolts.
- ProDryingRack TT - a tabletop drying rack that can hold 20 cabinet doors up to 25 LBS each, stores flat to help manage space, and features “brains optional” assembly with just 4 wing nuts.
- ProDryingRack EX - a heavy-duty and yet highly mobile rack that easily expands from 20” to 60” with a quick release clamping handle that locks in the desired width. The PDREX has 15 shelves/levels, expands from 20” to 60”, and has a weight capacity of 900 LBS. Includes heavy-duty casters.
- ProDryingRack SD - an integrated system designed for painting and drying cabinet doors in a vertical orientation with the least amount of effort and space. Parts hang for spraying of all sides in one step. Eighteen feet of drying line can accommodate up to 50 cabinet doors.
- SprayTwirly - a rotating spray stand with three, retractable metal arms and integrated, adjustable paint pyramids for securely holding cabinet doors. Enables the operator to stand in one spot to spray the edges and top surface before transferring to a drying rack.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.