MANHEIM, Lancaster County, Pa. – 2020 Spaces will demonstrate 2020 Maker, a software application that allows the user to design, sell and produce custom cabinets, closets, and other wood products, at Wood Pro Expo Lancaster.
2020 Maker software combines a design tool with a fully engineered product catalog to generate production information, including optimization and CNC machine data. 2020 says it is focused on the needs of cabinetmakers and other small woodworkers with panel saws and/or CNC machines that do not require factory or production line automation.
2020 Maker features:
- Includes a design tool to produce high-quality renderings.
- Includes a robust content catalog with both face-frame and frameless cabinets, closets, hardware, and accessories.
- Generates manufacturing reports and technical drawings.
- Enables automatic creation and production of custom parts, cabinets, and closets with dimensional flexibility.
- Automatically generates cut plans for panel optimization.
- Automatically generates CNC programs.
2020 Maker benefits:
- Shorten the customer’s purchase decision with high-quality renderings.
- Simplify project and client management.
- Increase product offering with regular catalog content updates.
- Reduce production time and increase quality assembly.
- Increase production and material efficiency with a fully integrated solution, from design to machine.
- Scales in step with the manufacturer’s growth.
See demonstrations of 2020 Maker at booth #105 Oct. 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports Complex.
Learn more at 2020spaces.com/2020maker.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for woodworking businesses that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and supply solutions. WPE includes a strong educational program on best practices for shop production including CNC basics, employee recruitment, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software, and shop safety. The expo features a wide variety of equipment and supplies geared to small and medium-size shops.
The 2021 edition of Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place Oct. 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports Center/Warehouse at the Nook in Manheim (Lancaster County), Pa. For information visit woodproexpolancaster.com.
For exhibitor information contact Lewis Goldman at [email protected] or phone 800-969-2212.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Executive Briefing Conference (EBC) Sept. 8-10, 2021, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo. -- Annual forecast of economic, technology, and design trends for the North American woodworking industry.
Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 4-6, 2021, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario -- Canada's national woodworking show.
Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo California, April 27-29, 2022, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, Calif.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.