MANHEIM, Lancaster County, Pa. – Martin’s Woodworking Machinery will demonstrate a pair of machines under power at the Classic Machine Pavilion, the newest feature attraction of the Wood Pro Expo Lancaster show floor.
The two machines Martin’s will demo include:
- The Ritter R2061 6° low angle pocket cutter for routing a single pocket hole for cabinet face frame assembly. The foot pedal-operated machine features a PLC-controlled cycle and adjustable material stops. It can process material up to 2 inches thick with a cycle time of 1.75 to 2.5 seconds. An optional 48-inch-wide table is available.
- The Northtech SLR-18SC straight-line ripsaw features a 20-hp saw motor and a 1.5-hp feed motor variable from 50 feet to 190 feet per minute. It can process wood as thin as 3/16 inch and has a maximum depth of cut of 5 inches with an 18-inch blade. The machine features a safety door switch with a pneumatic motor brake and an industrial fence with cam-lock quick release on rack and pinion.
Based in Dundee, N.Y., Martin’s Woodworking Machinery represents products offered by more than 30 industrial woodworking machinery manufacturers. Other machines Martin’s plans to exhibit at Wood Pro Expo
- SawStop industrial table saw;
- Northtech UCS18 18-inch' upcut saw;
- Framemaster face frame table; and
- Keuka lock miter machine, which is brand new to the market.
See Martin’s Woodworking Machinery at booth #231 of the Classic Machine Pavilion or visit mwmachineryny.com.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place Oct. 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports complex.
About Wood Pro Expo
Wood Pro Expo is a regional event for woodworking businesses that brings together suppliers and experts for a localized presentation of equipment and supply solutions. WPE includes a strong educational program on best practices for shop production including CNC basics, employee recruitment, finishing, lean manufacturing, business management, software, and shop safety. The expo features a wide variety of equipment and supplies geared to small and medium-size shops.
The 2021 edition of Wood Pro Expo Lancaster takes place Oct. 14-15 at the Spooky Nook Sports Center/Warehouse at the Nook in Manheim (Lancaster County), Pa. For information visit woodproexpolancaster.com.
For exhibitor information contact Lewis Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 800-969-2212.
More upcoming Woodworking Network events
Wood Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Feb. 24-26, 2022, International Centre, Mississauga, Ontario.
Closets Conference & Expo co-located with Wood Pro Expo California, April 27-29, 2022, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, Calif.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.