Have you booked your ticket to the 2018 Closets Conference?
January 30, 2018 | 3:14 pm CST
Closet Con 2018 heads to sunny Pasadena, CA on March 27th. Have you booked your hotel?
I know you're busy and I know getting away can be difficult BUT -
- Sometimes you need to slow down and work on your business not in your business.
- You're guaranteed to learn something new networking with colleagues for 3 days.
- You get the first look at the newest closet hardware and latest trends.
- 3 days of educational content including:
- A brand new Designer Panel
- Lean Manufacturing
- Digital Marketing
- Tips on incorporating lighting into your installation.
- Manufacturing Vs Outsourcing
- And so much more!! Click for full schedule.
- Plant tour of Semihandmade - a manufacturer of unique doors for IKEA kitchens, bathrooms, closets and media cabinets.
- The expo floor with over 50 suppliers.
- Party at the Annual Top Shelf Awards Reception - celebrate great designs, catch up with old friends and make new ones.
Whether you have been doing closets for years or are new to the industry: You Don't Know What You Don't Know. So register Now!
I look forward to seeing you in Pasadena.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.