WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – ZeeRM will demonstrate Dashboard, a full-service ERP/CRM software that manages customer engagement, enhances sales, tracks jobs and more at the Closets Expo, co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida. The two-day exhibition takes place June 9-10 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Because Dashboard is cloud-based, it can be accessed from anywhere and with any device with a web browser.
According to ZeeRM, Dashboard offers “360-degree customer communication” from lead intake to sending thank you emails and future follow ups. Its customer experience suite of features includes:
- Customizable email templates that communicate installations, service appointments, thank you letters and follow ups;
- External scheduling that allows customers to schedule appointments directly through sales staff’s calendars without all the back-and-forth emails;
- Lead intake screens and APIs that allow leads to flow directly into Dashboard from the company’s website or URLs provided to prospects;
- SMS customer communication for appointment reminders and more; and
- NPS surveys that provide instant feedback and build trust.
Dashboard provides the sales team with a single place to track prospects, appointments, customer communications, proposals, etc. Features include:
- Automated to-do lists that provide alerts to action items;
- Performance management for setting sales team goals; and
- Track appointments and sync to client Gmail or Office365 emails.
End-to-end job tracking keeps all activities in one place. Features include:
- Lead to job to installation to payment to follow-up;
- Scheduling for design and service;
- Task tracking;
- Document storage;
- Workflow management; and
- Special order tracking.
Dashboard offers a full suite of reports to help make data-driven business decisions. They include:
- Financial reporting;
- Sales statistics;
- Workflow management;
- A/R reports; and
- Installation productivity.
Dashboard is designed to work with other software and applications, including:
- QuickBooks online and desktop;
- Constant Contact;
- DocuSign; and
Learn more about Dashboard by ZeeRM at booth #107 or visit zeerm.com.
About the 2021 Closets Conference & Expo and Wood Pro Expo Florida
The Closets Conference & Expo is the annual national event for closet and home storage professionals. It is co-located with Wood Pro Expo Florida (WPE), a regional marketplace for the woodworking professionals. The events are organized by Closets & Organized Storage and FDMC magazines respectively, each part of Woodworking Network. The twin-billing event is scheduled for June 8-10, 2021, at the Palm Beach Convention Center in Palm Beach, Fla.
The Closets Expo and WPE both lead off with a separate full-day conference on June 8, followed by the two-day expo, June 9-10, featuring woodworking machinery and supplies. Additional educational programming is offered on both days of the expo. Tours of local manufacturing plants and the popular Top Shelf Design Awards networking reception are also key components of the event.
For information about exhibiting, and sponsorship opportunities, contact Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Home Storage. For inquiries about WPE, contact Harry Urban, publisher of Woodworking Network.
Executive Briefing Conference (EBC) Sept. 8-10, 2021, The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colo. -- Annual forecast of economic, technology and design trends for the North American woodworking industry.
Woodworking Machinery & Supply Conference & Expo (WMS), Nov. 4-6, 2021, International Centre, MIssissauga, Ontario -- Canada's national woodworking show.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.