The Dürr EcoDose 2K is an electronic dosing system suitable for high- and low-pressure applications. It can be used in manual and automatic processes. Optimized for quick color changes and easy flushing, it enhances resource utilization and contributes to higher application efficiency, the company says. Fluids are measured consistently and precisely, even media with different viscosities. Typical fluids handled are 1 or 2K materials, water- and solvent-based paints, varnishes, lacquers and monolayer paints.
About Dürr Systems, Inc.
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading mechanical and plant engineering firms with particular expertise in the technology fields of automation, digitalization, and energy efficiency. Its products, systems, and services enable highly efficient and sustainable manufacturing processes – mainly in the automotive industry and for producers of furniture and timber houses, but also in sectors such as the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, medical devices, electrical engineering, and battery production. In 2022, the company generated sales of €4.3 billion. The Dürr Group has over 20,500 employees and 140 business locations in 32 countries, and it operates in the market with five divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems: paint shops as well as final assembly, testing, and filling technology for the automotive industry
- Application Technology: robots and products for the automated application of paint, sealants, and adhesives
- Clean Technology Systems: air pollution control, coating systems for battery electrodes, and noise abatement systems
- Industrial Automation Systems: automated assembly and test systems for automotive components, medical devices, and consumer goods as well as balancing and diagnostic technology
- Woodworking Machinery and Systems: machinery and equipment for the woodworking industry