Photo By Lowe's
MOORESVILLE, N.C. - Just ahead of the 2022 Builders Show scheduled for February 8-9 in Orlando, Florida, Lowe's is announcing a new initiative for home improvement professionals - MVPs Pro Rewards and Partnership Program - that it is calling a game-changer.
In Lowe's first-ever State of the Pro Annual Report, 90 percent of respondents said they value loyalty programs. Along with Lowe's credit offerings, this new loyalty program available now in certain markets and on March 7 nationwide, is designed to help pros grow their businesses.
“We’re deepening our partnership with Pro customers because when they succeed, we succeed,” said Tony Hurst, Senior Vice President Pro, Services and International. “Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards is another big step in Lowe’s continued Total Home strategy when it comes to the important Pro customer. We are committed to a true business partnership mindset to help Pros as they grow their businesses and their futures.”
Lowe’s MVPs Pro Rewards offers new and existing loyalty members benefits including:
- Lowe’s e-gift cards earned when Pros spend in-store and online on eligible purchases*
- Access to business resources helping Pros tackle back-of-house operations
- Exclusive offers for rewards on eligible paint purchases** and free select snacks or drinks* at Lowe’s stores
- A chance to win incredible prizes like Ford F-Series trucks that serve as many Pros’ mobile offices and custom-built local advertising packages.*
- A simple mobile and online user experience allowing Pros to track and claim rewards even when sending a crew member into the store
- And, coming soon, MVPs Bonus Points that can be used for additional rewards helping Pros invest in their businesses and themselves
*See lowes.com/l/proloyaltyterms for details.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.