GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The Cabinet Makers Association (CMA) announced the election results for its board of directors and the installment of its officers for the next year.
The general members of the CMA elected two new board members: Lois Snyder of Periwinklers (Tarpon Springs, Fla) and Randy Niewind of Randy’s Cabinets & Woodworks (Grand Rapids, Minn.). Current board member Brian Clancy of Clancy Woodworking (Sherman, Ct.) was re‐elected. Each will serve a three‐year term.
The board also installed the following officers, who will serve in their appointed roles for one year, from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023:
- President: Ken Kumph of Premier Builders (Georgetown, Mass.)
- Vice President: Brian Clancy of Clancy Woodworking (Sherman, Ct.)
- Treasurer: Matt Wehner of Cabinet Concepts by Design (Springfield, Mou.)
- Secretary: Gregory Paolini of Gregory Paolini Design (Canton, N.C.)
- Niewind, Snyder, and Monika Soos of Sofo Kitchens (Maple Ridge, B.C.) are the board’s Members‐at‐Large.
Exiting the board are James Fox of Fox Woodworking (Phoenixville, Pa.) and Chris Dehmer of Dark Horse Woodworks (Atlanta). Both have served as officers during their tenure – Dehmer as president and
Fox as treasurer. They contributed to the association over the past six years.
To contact any of the board members, visit www.cabinetmakers.org/leadership.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.