EDMONTON -- "Infinite Possibilities" is the theme for the Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada 49th National Convention, which will be held May 31-June 2 at the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton.
In addition to the general membership meeting, attendees will hear from several business-related speakers. Presenters this year include Connie Clark, owner of Mission Computers, who will address "Are you on the leading edge of Cloud Computing?" This one-hour session will
• Can you trust the Cloud?
• Why store files n the cloud?
• Do you have a safe password?
• Cloud Storage choices: Drop Box, Google Drive and One Drive
• Online Collaboration with Evernote or OneNote
• Virtual Meetings with GoToMeeting or WebEx
• Access your computer remotely using LogMeIn or TeamViewer Portals
Also on the agenda is Jeff Mowatt, customer service strategist.
Participants learn the Influence with Ease® approach to:
• Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often
(hint: it’s not please or thank you)
• Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
• Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
• Reduce your customers' buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
• Disarm cynics with your ‘grand intention’
• Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
• Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
• Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
• Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Whether you and your team members deal with external customers or internal co-workers, you'll discover valuable strategies that generate immediate results.
To learn more and to register click HERE.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.