CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Woodworking Network show managers are offering free expert technical panel sessions, focused on CNC, Panel & Components, Software, and Hardware, during Cabinets & Closets Expo and Wood Pro Expo 2019. The co-located expositions run March 7 & 8 at the Charlotte Convention Center in North Carolina.
Four 90-minute sessions, each featuring three to four expert presenters, take place at the Convention Center, in Room 213 BC, from 10:30 a.m. until noon; and from 1:00 p.m. until 2:20 p.m. each day of the Expos. Admission is free with registration for either of the shows or with a Conference Pass for the Cabinets and Closets Conferences and Plant Tour taking place the day prior, March 6.
The conference program is preceded by the free Keynote Speakers at 9:00 a.m. each day (Brian Kraff on March 7, Will Sampson on March 8), and the opening of the Expo floor at 10:00 a.m.
Here is the line-up for the Technical Panel Sessions:
March 7 -10:30 a.m.- Noon
Panel & Component Trends
- Interior Design & Component Trends, with Michele Weitzel, Northern Contours
- Surface & Component Trends, with Jesse Collins, Rehau
- Non-linear edgebanding, with Craig Sexton, SNX Technology
- Outsourcing Components, with Scott Flom, Genesis Products
March 7 - 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Software Design to Production, with Troy Brown, Hexagon/Cabinet Vision
- The Business Case For Woodworking Project Management Software, with Norm Fink, Crow's Nest Software -
- Closet Software Design Trends, with Joe Bergamo, Closet Pro Software
March 8 - 10:30 am - Noon
- Hardware Design Trends Lew Ferretti* 10:30-11:00 [email protected] 336-279-0322
- Security Hardware Trends, with Tim Peters, CompX
- Trends Impacting Hardware in Home Interiors, with Gary Leblanc, Richelieu
- Hardware Technology Trends, with Brian Joyce, Blum, Inc.
March 8 - 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
CNC Tech Trends & Tips
- CNC Tips & Troubleshooting, with Mike McClaran, BVC Better Vacuum Cups
- Technology Fit for the Small Shop, with Cesare Magnani, Biesse America
- CNC Technology Trends, with Chris Corrales, CNC Factory
- Advanced Automation Systems for CNC, with Mike Cassell, Weinig Holz-Her
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.