SAN DIEGO – Wood Pro Expo California will mark the launch of the new Machinery & Tooling Pavilion.
Attendees will be able to meet with representatives of a half-dozen woodworking machinery and equipment to learn about new technologies.
Participating exhibitors in the Machinery & Tooling Pavilion include:
- Akhurst Machinery, booth #324, will display the Cantek D405ANC 1-axis sliding table saw. The saw’s rip fence allows the operator to set the rip width automatically through an eye-level control, reducing set-up time.
- Better Vacuum Cups, booth #426, will unveil its new vacuum cups for SCM/Morbidelli Accord and M series pod and rail machining centers. The pods are designed to be mounted on a machine’s existing plate in minutes.
- Colonial Saw, booth #325, will demonstrate the Zeta P2 profile biscuit joiner that can be used to join components made of solid wood, plywood, MDF, particleboard, plastics, solid surfaces, and more. Company representatives will be on hand to discuss Striebig vertical panel saws including the new Striebig Edition 60.
- Costa Sanders, booth #224, offers sanding equipment spanning from planing and calibrating solid and composite wood materials to finish sanding and brushing white wood, veneer panels, and lacquer. Costa’s diverse product offering can meet the diverse needs of custom woodworking shops through high-volume manufacturing operations.
- Lockdowel, booth #227, will demo its patented fastening systems that slide together with a resistance fit requiring no glue or clamps. Products can be assembled at the plant or shipped ready to assemble. The result is increased productivity, reduced labor costs, and decreased freight expenses.
- Pro Edge Technology, booth #226, imports a variety of woodworking machinery from China that it helped design and engineer. Pro Edge’s product line includes edgebanders, CNC routers, panels and dust collectors.
Learn about more machinery and supplies that will be displayed at Wood Pro Expo, co-located with the Closets Expo, April 28-29 at the San Diego Convention Center.
Closets Conference & Expo and Wood Pro Expo California
The Closets Conference & Expo is the annual national event for closet and home storage professionals. It is co-located with Wood Pro Expo California (WPE), a regional marketplace for woodworking professionals. The events are organized by Closets & Organized Storage and FDMC magazines respectively, each part of Woodworking Network. The twin-bill event is scheduled for April 27-29, 2022, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif.
The Closets Expo and WPE each kick off with a separate full-day conference on April 27, followed by the two-day expo, April 28-29, featuring woodworking machinery, supplies, and components. Additional educational programming is offered on both days of the expo.
For information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact Laurel Didier, publisher of Closets & Home Storage. For all other inquiries, contact Kim Lebel, show manager.
Wood Pro Expo Lancaster, October 13-14, 2022, Spooky Nook Sports Center, Manheim, Pa.
Salon Industriel du Bois Ouvré (SIBO), October 27-29, 2022, Centrexpo Cogeco, Drummondville, Quebec.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.