Tech Briefs is a new Woodworking Network series aimed at exploring the latest in woodworking technology with the industry's technology leaders. Woodworking Network caught up with Federico Broccoli, president and CEO of Biesse to discuss the company's participation in the upcoming AWFS Fair in Las Vegas, July 20-23.
Highlights of the discussion:
- Broccoli said Biesse will be exhibit 15 machines in a robust display at AWFS, including 4 machines that are making their worldwide debut.
- He said he expects more normal delivery times for machinery by the end of the year.
- Biesse's R & D focus for the future includes increased deployment of robotics as well as software improvements that will optimize factory efficiency.
- Biesse is committed to making the woodworking industry an appealing career choice for young people.
- Broccoli encouraged woodworkers to make the trip to AWFS in July saying, "To grow you need to know" and the Biesse team will be there in full force to offer manufacturing solutions.
Biesse will be exhibiting in Booths 1322, 1423 & 1723 at AWFS. Visit Biesse's website.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.