Among the panel processing equipment offered by the IMA Schelling Group is the IMA Novimat Compact R3 edgebander, which creates nearly invisible glue lines.
The Novimat Compact R3 edge banding machine enables professional edge processing on an industrial scale. Novimat handles all aspects of edge processing. Coiled materials can be applied with glue such as EVA or PU. Furthermore, this machine has some additional units for grooving or smoothing operations.
In the industry, edgebanders are sought which deliver the highest quality in edge processing with minimum floor space requirements and at a lower price. The Novimat Compact R3 edge banding machine offers just that. Good standard equipment, flexibility and automation guarantee the customer an edge bandier that performs its tasks mercilessly.
The Novimat Compact R3 processes all pending tasks and edging tapes by automating essential functions. With a variable feed speed of up to 20 m per minute, and a quick glue change thanks to IMA’s quick-lock system, the Novimat Compact R3 enables cost-effective, high-quality edge banding without any restrictions.
IMA says the Novimat offers:
- easy-to-use one-man operation through the automation of essential functions
- designed for industrial use and specifically for jointing, edge banding and fine finishing of edging materials
- solid and rigid fabricated base frame
- double joined V-belt top pressure track for an optimal, gentle guidance of short components and sensitive surfaces
- top pressure is adjustable electronically
- fast glue change due to IMA Quick-lock system
- centralized lubrication of the feed chain
- panel support device positionable within the working width
- program-controlled feed speed
- multi-profile-technology with automatic profile change capabilities
- modern 19” wide-screen machine controller with touch, keyboard or mouse