Rehau, a polymer manufacturer offering a variety of surfaces from high-gloss to super matte, is sponsoring the Best in Modern Cabinetry 2017 contest. Entries will be accepted until October 30, 2017.
"While many furniture trends start in Europe, we’ve recently seen plenty of beautiful modern cabinets here in North America," Rehau says. "Please share your company’s best photos of modern cabinets in kitchens, baths and other interior spaces in the United States or Canada. Of course, we’d love to see images that include REHAU’s high-gloss, polymer glass and matte surfaces, but all your modern cabinetry projects (frameless, slab-style doors) are welcome. The entry that gets the most “Likes” will win a Series 3 Apple Watch GPS + Cellular Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band (retailed at $399)."
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. Your entry should comply with each and every one of the following requirements:
- Each project must feature modern cabinets (frameless, slab-style doors)
- Any cabinet surfaces qualify; not limited to REHAU surfaces
- Person submitting must be with the company that designed, built or installed the cabinets
- Cabinet project must be installed in the United States or Canada
- No limit to the number of project entries; 1 photo per project
Any Entry deemed to be in violation of the Entry Requirements may, in Woodworking Network's sole discretion, be disqualified and not judged in the Contest.
For further information, please see the complete contest rules.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.