SEATTLE, Wa. – Porch.com (http://porch.com), a home services platform that connects homeowners to quality home improvement professionals, today announced it is extending the Porch Retail Solution to Rejuvenation, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands. The Portland-based home goods manufacturer and retailer of classic American lighting and house parts will now offer Porch installation and assembly services to their customers online, through customer care centers, and in retail stores in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Atlanta, GA, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, CA, and in Chicago, IL opening in November.
By combining products and services together, Rejuvenation is simplifying the purchase process, increasing conversion by reducing installation anxiety, and delivering a complete solution for its customers to get their projects done.
“At Rejuvenation, our mission is to add real value to homes by offering products inspired by history, designed for today, and made to last for years to come,” said Alex Bellos, Vice President and General Manager of Rejuvenation. “Now, in partnership with Porch, we are able to further enhance our customers’ projects and take our shopping experience to the next level by delivering quality home installation and assembly services for those shopping in-store, online or through our catalog.”
“Porch and Rejuvenation share the same vision for putting the customer first and enhancing customers’ lives by making home improvement delightful,” said Matt Ehrlichman, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Porch.com. “We are excited to expand the Porch Retail Solution to our partnership with Rejuvenation. In weeks, Rejuvenation was able to fully implement our unique retail solution bringing high quality services to their customers online, in-store, and through customer care centers. Together, we’ll make sure their customers complete their projects as easily as possible.”
How the Porch Retail Solution will work with Rejuvenation:
• Integrated Project Purchase: By simply adding Porch “Home Services” to the Rejuvenation cart online, or requesting services in-store or through customer care centers, customers will be connected to the right home professional.
• Trusted Pros: Porch has focused on building a high quality professional network that consistently delivers good experiences for homeowners, with many of these professionals going through extra vetting in order to be Guaranteed by Porch. Homeowners are able to review and choose the professional to use for their project, whether it’s a small installation or large room overhaul.
• Upfront Prices: Porch has arranged a project estimate based on average market rates. The Porch professional will confirm the final price before the project begins and the customer will only pay the professional when the job is completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
Rejuvenation is implementing the Porch Retail Solution nationally starting in 28 markets today:
1. Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA
2. Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI
3. Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
4. Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC Metro Area
5. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metro Area
6. Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ Metro Area
7. Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO Metro Area
8. Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD
9. Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA Metro Area
10. San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX Metro Area
11. Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL Metro Area
12. Austin-Round Rock, TX Metro Area
13. San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA Metro Area
14. San Diego-Carlsbad, CA Metro Area
15. Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL Metro Area
16. Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL Metro Area
17. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA Metro Area
18. Raleigh, NC Metro Area
19. Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX Metro Area
20. New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Metro Area
21. Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI Metro Area
22. St. Louis, MO-IL Metro Area
23. Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, MD Metro Area
24. Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH Metro Area
25. Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metro Area
26. Charleston, WV,
27. Columbus, OH,
28. Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.