Woodworking Network is proud to announce the first ever Young Woodworking Professionals Week. YWPweek is full of discovery, celebration and meaningful conversations about the most critical part of your career.
Over the course of seven days we’ll be celebrating the Young Wood Pros who help keep this industry ticking culminating in the nomination of the first ever Young Woodworking Professional of the Year, powered by fan voting.
Industry leaders and pioneers in the Young Wood Pro community will lend their voices by sharing stories and advice from their perspective. From how to start your professional career in woodworking to how to turn the corner with your shop, nothing is off the table.
That’s where you come in.
To build a meaningful conversation we need to hear from you. There are a ton of ways to get your work seen and your voice heard during YWPweek.
What we want:
• Show us pictures of your work and how you get down at work!
• Share your stories of success, embarrassment, or a time you learned something.
• Ask questions!
How to share:
• *Post using the hashtag #YWPweek.
• Mention @WoodworkingBiz on Twitter or Pinterest.
• Mention @WoodworkingNetwork on Instagram.
• Post to our timeline on Facebook.
• Have too much to say to fit into a character limit? Email us - [email protected]
*Woodworkers who post using #WYPweek before 8/25 will be automatically entered for the Young Woodworking Professional of the Year award. Check out all the details here.
**We know many of you are young at heart, but to qualify as a Young Professional you must be age 18-35 and you also need to be a professional woodworker.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.