About the Event:
The objective of this complimentary webinar (45-minute presentation / 15-minute Q&A) is to provide delegates with updated information relating to the European Union Timber Regulation; with specific reference to the requirements for due diligence systems and how SGS have support companies applying due diligence.
The webinar will discuss further information about:
• Regulation 995/2010 Overview
• Due Diligence Systems – Requirements
• SGS Due Diligence Tool Kit
• Role of certification
• Organizations involved with the supply and trade of timber, paper and packaging products
• Operators: Organizations or individuals responsible for placing timber on the European market.
• Traders: Organizations or individuals that purchase and or sell timber products, but do not take responsibility for first placement on the market.