More than ever before, consumers and manufacturers of wood products are realizing the benefits of buying goods made in North America. Sourcing component products from domestic suppliers, using domestic labor and our sustainable wood materials, gives furniture, cabinet, millwork, and other wood product manufacturers some excellent competitive advantages. Here is a list of the top 10 reasons:
• Shorter lead times.
• Quicker, on-time deliveries.
• Ability to place smaller orders.
• Consistent quality.
• Easier to add new products.
• Lack of equipment, skilled labor.
• Reduce inventories.
• Closer proximity to final consumer and suppliers.
• Better communications between suppliers and customers.
• Secure trading environment.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.