(HIGH POINT, NC) – Freud America, Inc. is pleased to introduce a new blade series ideal for Festool® and other Track Saws. This new blade series is the FIRST and ONLY for a Festool® Saw with anti-vibration design for smoother, quieter cuts to deliver a better quality finish and longer life. Now, woodworkers will have a high-quality blade to realize the full potential of their Festool® Saw!
This blade series combines application-specific TiCo™Hi-Density carbide with unique tooth geometry for maximum performance in each application. These blades also feature laser-cut Anti-Vibration slots to practically eliminate the vibration that resonates in standard blades, Perma-SHIELD® coating to protect against rust & corrosion, as well as a thin kerf blade design for less material waste. The assembly of these innovative features create the best performing blade with longest cutting life for Festool® and other Track Saws.
Freud’s New FESTOOL Blades Feature:
* Exclusive TiCo™Hi-Density Carbide delivers ultimate blade life. Unique TiCo™ carbide blends composed of sub-micron particles mean the tips stay sharp longer.
* Unique Tooth Geometry - Freud's new 48T blade is the only blade for the Festool saw featuring a Hi-ATB design. This premium grind produces incredibly clean cuts on both sides of fine veneer plywood or melamine panels, even without a splinterguard in place!
* Anti-Vibration Design - virtually eliminates the sideways movement of the blade in the cut, extending cut life and keeping cut smooth and true
* Thin Kerf design reduces waste, feeds easily, and is ideal for underpowered saws
* Perma-SHIELD Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner, for better cut quality and longer blade life.
An industry leader for more than 50 years, Freud America, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of superior carbide cutting tools for the woodworking industry. Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with Titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of Titanium and Cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, power tools, and more.
Source: Freud America Inc.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.