Location: Centre for Advanced Wood Processing
March 29th, 2011 9am -3pm
Weather Shield and Unison Windows and Doors will be presenting a ‘Clad + Solid Wood Glazing’ Seminar for Architects + Builders on March 29th, 2011 at the Centre for Advanced Wood Processing.
This one day event will present recent wood product development work in low maintenance wood exteriors as well as new high performance glazing technologies.
The morning presentations is AIBC learning accredited, and will provide insight into new approaches in high performance clad + solid wood glazing products tying into the building envelope.
Topics to be covered:
* New ENERGY STAR High-Performance Glazing Technologies (AIBC Accredited)
* Introduction to Wood as a Low Maintenance Glazing System
* Introduction to Local high-performance Wood Out-swing Tilt+Turn Windows
* See first hand Machining of Multi-point Hardware
* Clad Wood Potential in Light Commercial Building
* Introduction to Solid Wood Window Wall Systems
* New developments in Sliding Door Design
Fees & Registration:
No Charge - Includes Lunch and Coffee
Complimentary Lodging may be available for Out-Of-Town Attendees
SOURCE: Centre for Advanced Wood Processing
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.