Toledo, OH – Finishing Brands, manufacturer of Binks industrial finishing equipment, is including two additional fluid nozzles, at no charge, in five new promotional packages of Binks Trophy manual spray guns. With the bonus nozzles, an operator will have even more flexibility in meeting spray finishing needs with the Binks Trophy series.
Just released, these Trophy spray gun promotional packages are available only through authorized Binks distributors for a limited time.
Binks Trophy Series brings a unique combination of a lightweight, ergonomic design with robust engineering for use with a wide variety of coatings in diverse applications. Trophy’s engineering generates maximum atomization efficiency producing uniform pattern distribution and excellent transfer efficiency to deliver high finish quality.
Key highlights include:
Binks Trophy Configurations:
• Sizes – full size and touch up
• Spray Technologies - HVLP, LVMP (Compliant), Conventional
• Fluid Nozzles and Needle Set-ups - hardened stainless steel nozzles, tungsten carbide, plastic tip needles, and feathering needles
• Available in pressure feed, gravity feed, and siphon feed
• Lightweight and curved spray gun handle
• Oversized knobs and air cap ring for easy adjustments and maintenance
• Soft trigger pull for reduced stress and fatigue
• Smooth trigger pull for providing no-kickback during spraying
• Air caps are designed to produce uniform spray patterns and excellent transfer efficiency
• Large stainless steel fluid passages for compatibility with industrial coatings
• Long lasting brass inserts and seals
• Hardened stainless steel fluid nozzles
• Large air passages
• Anodized forged aluminum gun body provides durability
About Binks Finishing Equipment manufactured by Finishing Brands
Binks pioneered the development of liquid spray finishing technology over 100 years ago and continues to set the global standards for industrial finishing in both atomization and fluid handling. For further information about Binks industrial equipment and finishing solutions, please call customer service at 1-800-992-46571-800-992-4657 or visit the Binks website at www.binks.com.
Customers involved in challenging finishing applications in particular, and the industrial marketplace overall, will benefit from Finishing Brands' advanced technology from DeVilbiss atomization, to Ransburg electrostatics, BGK curing and controls, and Binks atomization and fluid handling.
Finishing Brands provides more technology, expert support and better solutions as the one source with world-wide resources and experience for industrial customers’ finishing needs.
Visit www.finishingbrands.com and select your global region for more information.
Source: Finishing Brands
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.