The Thermwood CNC Mobile app allows users to monitor many aspects of their Thermwood smart-router and QCore Super Controller including programs, events, cycle times, scheduled maintenance and much more from just about anywhere. This app permits the user to obtain the following information on a smart-phone, tablet and PC:
• A listing of every machine you own (includes an optional user customizable nickname)
• The current state (ready, running or in e-stop)
• The current Feed Override setting
• The current program loaded and or running
• A listing of all current and past part programs loaded/ran in chronological order with extensions
• A listing of machine events during each part program in chronological order
• A listing of the cycle time of every part program ran in chronological order
• A listing of completion or interrupt times in each part program ran in chronological order
• All machine events in chronological order with filtering
• Monitor scheduled maintenance with a cycle time countdown as well as a graphical countdown progress bar
• A time stamp listing of all previous maintenance performed
• The ability to request a service phone call from a Thermwood Support Technician right from your device.
About Thermwood Corp.:
Thermwood Corp. (located in Southern Indiana and established in 1969) is a US company with dealers and distributors worldwide. In addition to machine manufacturing and software development, Thermwood’s technical service organization provides support, machine installation, training, retrofits, custom programming and production assistance. Please visit www.thermwood.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the app from the iTunes App Store, Google Play or through a web browser.
Source: Thermwood Corp.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.