TAYLOR, TX -- TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Co. manufactures edge-banded, slab veneer cabinet doors and they offer edge banding in three thicknesses inlcuding 1.5mm and 3mm edge band for standard veneer materials, and 2mm edge band for Echo Wood veneers. Shown (top) is model home in Austin, TX with TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Co's walnut veneer cabinet doors as well as veneer material options (bottom). TaylorCraft's website states they use state of the art equipment, top quality veneers and their slab veneer doors are made with long-term durability and overall aesthetic in mind.
TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Co's veneer doors are made using the following standards:
• The product edge is pre-heated prior to gluing and applying the banding to ensure the strongest adhesion possible is achieved.
• Edges are pre-milled before heating and banding to ensure the best and strongest adhesion and accurate sizing.
• Veneer doors are sanded through a specialized segmented veneer sanding process that follows the natural contours of each species for a smooth finish.
• Veneer doors feature de-nibbed and eased edges for better finish quality and feel, and smooth edges that won’t snag.
• TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Co. always uses a high-quality MDF core rather than a veneer core for product stability.
For more information on slab veneer cabinet doors, read TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Co's blog article at TaylorCraftDoor.com/modern-slab-veneer-cabinet-doors/ or call TaylorCraft at 512-352-6355.
Source: TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Co.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.