The Do It Yourself (DIY) home improvement pro, master craftsmen or beginning hobbyist can now get it all done a lot faster, more efficiently and with more learning resources and product lines at one of the nation's leading DIY stores, the family-owned Rockler Woodworking and Hardware** with a new, completely customer-centric flagship store in Maplewood with nearly 11,000 sq. ft.
On September 28, 2013, the Grand Opening of Rockler's latest and largest-ever Woodworking and Hardware store (1872 Beam Ave Maplewood, MN 55109; 651- 773-5285) -- and its 29th nationally -- will take place with a flurry of events for young and old, including a 9:00 a.m. Ribbon Cutting with the Mayor of Maplewood, Mayor Will Rossbach and Rockler President and CEO Ann Jackson -- plus door prizes, refreshments and special guests throughout the day!
Store Hours for the new flagship facility are: 9-7 Monday-Friday; 9-6 Saturday; 11-4 Sunday
A Fun and Informative Day Packed with Demos, Classes and Factory Reps In the New Rocker University -- Plus Discover 25% More Products
· Learn all about turning wood with factory representatives from Sorby, an English wood turning tool manufacturer. Plus, see a special bowl turning demo.
· Learn how an affordable CNC machine can transform a home shop or small business.
· Learn how to select the right power tool and what features to look for from factory reps from Porter Cable, DeWalt and Bosch.
· Learn how selecting the right blade or bit in your saw or router can make the difference in your next woodworking project.
· Discover a 25% increase in new product lines -- plus the hundreds best-selling woodworking and hardware items, including the company's own Rockler Innovation lines.
· First looks at the store's New Categories that include Finishing Sprayers, expanded ShopVac products, industrial saws, environmentally-friendly gels, an expanded line of router bits, turning tools, power tools, lumber, garage/shop organization and more.
Source: Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.