BILLERICA, MA -- RIKON Power Tools is pleased to announce the upcoming release of the new 14” Professional Bandsaw. We are hoping to launch the new saw April/May 2012. The new 10-350 bandsaw will be available with two motor options, 2.5HP RIKON factory motor or a powerful U.S. made 3HP Baldor motor. The 2.5HP RIKON factory motor has been a proven workhorse in the current 10-345 18" bandsaw since 2006. Choose the 3HP Baldor motor and bring industrial strength and quality into your shop.
Other quality features include following:
• Rack and Pinion blade guide height and table angle adjustments.
• Large 21-1/16" x 19-1/16" table with dual miter slots.
• Foot break with power-off function.
• Quick release lever that operates from front or rear of the saw.
• Bright gooseneck LED work light.
• Dual 4" dust ports.
• Tool less upper and lower blade guide bearing adjustments.
• 4-1/2" tall fence with drift adjustment.
• High/Low blade speeds.
• 14” Resaw Capacity
The 10-350 14" Professional Bandsaw also has a number safety features:
• Keyed power supply lockout switch.
• The bandsaw will not operate or will power down if the doors are open.
• Depressing the foot break lever will power down the saw simultaneously.
• The bandsaw will not turn on if the quick release lever is not engaged.
There are a lot of other outstanding features on the 10-350 14" Professional Bandsaw including a V-Wedge column design for added strength under high blade tension, reducing column deflection. Hinged blade guard with sight window for easy blade changes, blade tension window to reference blade tension without opening the upper door. Tool less belt tension hand wheel is a great for quick change for high/low blade speeds.
Source: Rikon Power Tools, Inc.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.