Hollywood, Fla. - The educational foundation for the retail environments industry, PAVE, has elected Denny Gerdeman to a second term as president. The founder and CEO of Chute Gerdeman was re-elected during the April 15 PAVE board meeting in Chicago. Gerdeman said he is excited to work with the PAVE Board of Directors to build on the foundation's momentum of increased support of students during his second term.
In addition to the president, the following officers were elected:
* Vice President: Harry Cunningham, Saks Fifth Avenue
* Vice President, Gala: Bill Goddu, Fleetwood Fixtures
* Vice President, Education: Brian Davies, University of Cincinnati
* Vice President, Fundraising: William McHenry, Elevations, Inc.
* Treasurer: Richard Ernest, Crown Metal Manufacturing Company Inc.
The board's diverse industry representation and collective experience benefits the organization's growing programs. Per the PAVE Bylaws, board members serve three-year terms and officers two-year terms.
Along with the president and officers, four directors were also elected:
* Christian Davies, FITCH, Columbus, Ohio
* Robert Reeve Frackelton, Reeve Store Equipment Co., Pico Rivera, Calif.
* Adam Kamens, Amuneal Manufacturing, Philadelphia, PA
* Rick Schlenther, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
These volunteer leaders are integral to the foundation's continuing success. PAVE thanks outgoing vice president Linda Lombardi, Godiva Chocolatier, and board members Paul Loux, Sephora and Brad Somberg, B+N Industries, for their efforts. During their tenure PAVE experienced rapid increases in funds raised, funds distributed, and participation in PAVE's programs.
A full list of PAVE board members and officers, with images and bios, are available here.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.