NORWALK, OH – An ottoman or upholstered stool is like the little black dress of furniture. It becomes what you make it.
“An ottoman can function as seating one day, and a cocktail table the next. It offers aplace to prop your feet or perch your laptop,” says Reyna Moore, vice president of marketing and merchandising for Norwalk Furniture. “Some ottomans and stools even include storage options that add functionality to space-challenged spaces.”
Ottomans and stools also provide a pop of personal style. “Some furniture is designed to fade into the background, but an ottoman in an interesting fabric or an unexpected color can wake up a room,” Moore says. “Even a more subdued fabric or silhouette can be personalized with intriguing trim or nail heads.”
Highlights of Norwalk’s ottoman and stool introductions include:
· Octavia Ottoman: Impressively scaled, the octagonal Octavia cocktail ottoman is the ideal complement to a sectional sofa or large seating group. Perfectly placed nail head trim, available in eight designs and finishes, outlines the eight sides. The versatile Octavia is available in more than 800 fabrics and leathers.
· Moxie Stool: Sure to be everyone’s new favorite, Moxie is perfect for extra seating in a great room, dining room or kitchen. The perching stool features a tapered square silhouette with an upholstered top, upholstered sides and an attractive base. Both sizes are available with a removable top to reveal storage within the seating. Moxie is available in table height or counter height, more than 800 fabrics and leathers, and 24 wood finishes.
· Trevor Ottoman and Bench: With a curved X metal base, and a tufted cushion top, Trevor presents a fresh take on an iconic silhouette. Its clean, comfortable styling can go dressy or casual, contemporary or traditional. Available in more than 800 fabrics and leathers and eight metal finishes.
· Carson Desk Ottoman: A perfect solution for working or dining from the comfort of your sofa or chair, Carson conceals a lift-top wood desk tray. With a sharp-looking single-tuft top and tapered square block legs, Carson is a smart addition to your family room, living room, bedroom or library. Available in two sizes, as well as 800 fabrics and leathers and 24 wood finishes.
· Zinc Cocktail Ottoman and Bench: The infinitely adaptable Zinc serves beautifully in any home. The classic rectangular Parson’s metal legs, softened by a plush tufted top, is available in two heights that work wonderfully as extra seating or as a perch for a tray of hors d’oeuvres. Depending on fabric and finish, Zinc will happily command the center of attention or blend seamlessly into the rest of your room. Available in more than 800 fabrics and leathers and eight metal finishes.
Source: Norwalk Furniture
Have something to say? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.